As seen through blue eyes

As seen through blue eyes
My perspective. sirWilliam's lil Blog about Blogable Stuff.

Monday, April 12, 2010

As Seen Through Blue Eyes

You might ask what is up with the picture on my page. Well I think it represents me at this present time in my life. One of the goals of this Blog is to hopefully rebuild this house. What encourages me most about this photo, (It’s located at the top of this page), is the shadow of the cross inside. It reminds me that Jesus is no longer on the cross. That He died and rose again. That gives me hope. And hope is a good place to start.

I think it is important to know that I am not writing from a position of “being all together”. I am a work in progress. The above might be a pretty photo, but somewhere off camera is a man hiding in the corner afraid another storm will come. I doubt this man is alone with this fear. So let’s build up our faith, you and me, line by line, precept upon precept and get our house rebuilt.

Let’s start here:
1John 4:4
Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

Let that be our heart’s cry, “The greater one lives within me.”

Bless you with strength and encouragement TODAY!

To be continued.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Bill! Glad to be on this journey with you.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, Cat, said, me too! Happy to be on this journey together with great friends. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo understand and relate ... don't you just love our online family?

    Big faith-hugs to ya friend ...

    ReplyDelete